With cool new kitchen brands popping up and lots of innovative design ideas and clever twists on old appliance designs on display in kitchen showrooms across the country, there are plenty of on-trend looks and state-of-the-art appliances to pick from.
1. Marble – It’s the time of strongly veined marble, the busier the better for unmissable luxury and next-level style. If there’s one thing that’s storming the style charts and shaking up interiors, it’s the return of marble.
2. Wood Finishes – Out of fashion for a while, wood is now enjoying a bit of a revival. Use subtle-grained ash, paler than oak or walnut, to pick out the warm tones in manmade stone.
3. Dark Drama – Often overlooked as purely an ‘accent’ color, black walls, cabinetry and work surfaces are having something of a moment. Black becomes livable, luxe and inviting, with textured woods adding rustic, homely charm.
4. Color Pops – Throw the rulebook out of the window in favor of unexpected paint-color pairings. Kitchens are rife with color opportunities, from appliances and flooring, to window treatments and cabinets.
5. Double Islands – With the move towards larger kitchens, in open plan spaces, the kitchen island has become an essential kitchen feature. A pair of island units has become the last work in luxury, an expansive addition for when space is no object.
6. Handleless Kitchen Cabinets – Handleless kitchen cabinets are one of the biggest trends for 2021 for more pared-back, streamlined look. It’s all about simplicity and a focus on cabinetry details. Technological advances in push-open and close doors means that it has become possible to dispense with handles in both wall and base cabinets. If you prefer not to have push-open cupboards, then recessed handles provide the same sleek look and can be lined with contrasting colors and materials to add interest.
Are you enjoying this type of content??
Like this post and follow us for more tips @NestProperties_Austin !