1. Many Things to do in Austin – Austin is a haven for people who love the outdoors and want access to plenty of green space – we are consistently voted one of the fittest cities in America.
2. The Local Restaurant Scene – This dynamic city features an array of delectable goodies that span anything from the classic taco dive and food trucks to exotic fare.
3. Best Music Scene in Texas – Every location has its own unique music scene, but in Austin, it’s the lifeblood of this bustling city.
4. Great Companies to Work For – There are opportunities to work for big name brands such as Google, Facebook, Dell, Apple etc. They offer perks like competitive pay with both benefits and perks like complimentary breakfast and lunch, and really good health care.
5. It’s a Nature Lover’s Paradise – When you imagine Austin, Texas, you probably envision tall buildings and busy streets. And while this is certainly part of what Austin has to offer, there’s also plenty of nature to enjoy and to explore. There are outdoor recreational activities including swimming, fishing, kayaking, rowing, and hiking thanks to its lakes, rivers and hills. Austin is also in the Texas Hill Country and is very close to campsites, caverns and vineyards.