Best Rainy-Day Activities in Austin
April Showers Bring May flowers in Austin!
We love rainy days as Austin has plenty of fabulous rainy-day activities!
1. Try your hand at axe throwing at Hatchet Alley. It’s BYOB and located in East Austin between the Airport and Downtown Austin. Hatchet Alley’s Texas-sized indoor space of over 12,000 square feet is suitable for hosting groups of 6 to 200.
2. Pinballz is so much fun! Pinballz is similar to Dave & Busters with all the arcade games but with one major difference…it’s BYOB! Sip on your drinks while playing all the games.
3. Every time it rains in Austin, there’s nothing better than a steaming bowl of ramen. And Austin has many delicious ramen joints! Some of our favorites are Ramen Tatsu-Ya, Jinya, and Ichi-Umi Ramen!
4. Check out a museum! Located on the University of Texas Austin campus, The Blanton Museum of Art is one of the largest university museums in the nation. Admission is free on Thursdays!
5. When was the last time you played board games or charades? If you prefer to stay home, you can have a game night with your family! Get some of your favorite games from Amazon, make a few appetizers and you have yourself a game night!
Are you enjoying this type of content??
Like this post and follow us for more tips @NestProperties_Austin!