Did you know that the Texas Hill Country is home to more than 50 wineries?!
Here is a list of our top 5 favorites!
1. The Austin Winery – Known for its friendly and knowledgeable staff, this winery is stripping away the pretense of wine and making it more approachable to drink and enjoy. Start out with a glass of Texas High Plains Rosé with hints of fresh strawberries.
2. Meridian Hive – These innovative crafters are putting a modern touch on the ancient beverage of honey wine, also known as mead. From dry wine-like mead to a lightly sweetened ciderey beverage, you can try a wide variety of the age-old favorite. Stop by the tasting room and try the many flavorful varieties on tap or find them in local stores and at farmers markets around town!
3. Bell Springs Winery – This welcoming Dripping Springs winery is known for its small-production wines and chef-prepared dishes served from a food truck. Sample wines in the tasting room or enjoy a glass as you sit on the patio and soak in the country views.
4. Torr Na Lochs Vineyard & Winery – Don’t be surprised to see grazing Texas longhorns as you make your way up the road to this winery located on a working cattle ranch. Sample the Estate Syrah or Orange Muscat on the tasting patio overlooking the sweeping Colorado River Valley.
5. Becker Vineyards – This grand winery crafts award-winning Bordeaux, Burgundy and Rhone-style wines that have been served at the White House. Tastings are held in a German stone barn, and include a souvenir Riedel wine glass with purchase!
Are you enjoying this type of content?
Like this post and follow us for more tips @NestProperties_Austin !