Thinking of things to do this month? We’ve got some great options for you to check out!
1. Visit a Pumpkin Patch – Have you taken your fall photos yet? What’s more festive in October than a pumpkin patch? Austin has some great farms that host fall festivals (pumpkin patch included).
2. Oktoberfest – Enjoy authentic German food, music, and more when you head to the Oktoberfest in Fredericksburg, Texas, just an hour and a half outside of Austin.
3. If you can’t get to Mexico for Dia de los Muertos, being in Austin for the celebration is the next best thing! Join Viva La Vida as they host their annual, largest, and longest-running Day of the Dead festival.
4. Go to a Haunted House – One of the most iconic things to do in October is to visit Haunted House and we have “one of America’s scariest” on our list for you! If you’re looking for thrills head over to House of Torment.
5. Go on a Ghost Tour – If you’re looking for something a little more historical but still spooky, why not try a ghost tour? Austin Ghost Tours offers three different ghost tours every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening. Check out the Ghost, Murder, and Mayhem tours on Thursday, they include exploring the ghostly past of Old German Town and Old Red Light District.
Are you enjoying this type of content?
Like this post and follow us for more tips @NestProperties_Austin !