1. The Famous South by Southwest® (SXSW®) is a huge event with Music, Film and Interactive Conferences and Festivals. Bringing thousands of visitors to Austin each March, SXSW is one of the world’s premier events showcasing music, film and interactive media. The internationally-recognized event is in-person and online with live panels, special events, virtual cinema and much more.
When: 3/11/2022 – 3/20/2022
2. The popular Renaissance Fair takes place at the Sherwood Forest Faire grounds in McDade, TX. Founded in 2010, Sherwood Forest Faire offers visitors over 100 shows per day, more than 150 retail locations, most of which feature handmade crafts, and a multitude of food and drink options! Visit us for eight glorious weekends in March and April.
Where: 1883 Old Hwy 20, Mcdade, TX
3. If you like Sports events, check out Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays. This premier track and field event bring together top athletes at various levels from around the world.
When: 3/23/2022 – 3/26/2022
Where: Mike A. Myers Stadium
4. And you can’t miss Rodeo Austin. This local event has grown from a simple stock show featuring 16 animals into one of the Texas’ premier rodeos. Over the course of two weeks, the Rodeo features 10 Pro-Rodeo events, a family-friendly fair, daily concerts and more.
When: 3/12/2022 – 3/26/2022
Where: Travis County Expo
5. If you love golf, this is for you! World Golf Championships – Dell Technologies Match Play expected to be held 3/23/2022 – 3/27/2022 at the Austin Country Club. The WGC – Dell Technologies Match Play will be bringing together the top golfers in the world for exciting golf matches.
When: 3/23/2022 – 3/27/2022
Where: Austin Country Club