5 Fun Ideas You Can Do on Father’s Day in Austin
Stumped for a unique gift idea to get the main man in your life?
Here are 5 ideas for the father in your life!
1. For an experience Dad won’t forget, take him indoor skydiving at iFly – but watch out, it is addictive – he might be taking up a new sport once he tries it!
2. Take Dad to one of best hip spots in town. Top Golf features 102 bays to play this point-scoring golf game that is fun and addictive. This family-friendly atmosphere features food & drinks. Grab a gift certificate for Dad or plan a fun afternoon outing!
3. Nothing like a good, fun go-cart race with Dad! K1 Speed offers the best ride in town, with your choice of fast and not-as-fast carts to race.
4. The easiest way to enjoy the lake is on a bike. Take dad on an Austin Water Bikes ride. It is becoming a popular sport here in ATX and it’s easy to do and loads of fun. Spend the afternoon paddling around Town Lake then grab a quick bite to eat in downtown Austin.
5. Did you know we have a drive-in here in Austin? And, they usually host fun Father’s Day Weekend showings like Indiana Jones & Raiders of the Lost Ark – classic, great DAD movies!