1. McKinney Falls State Park – Located conveniently 13-miles from the Austin state capitol.
2. Krause Springs – A true tropical oasis, this popular swimming hole is located 34 miles west of Austin in Spicewood.
3. Barton Springs Pool – Located at Zilker Park, the water here averages a chilly 68 – 70°F all-year-round so be prepared!
4. Deep Eddy Pool – Here, you can swim in the lap swimming pool or the large wading pool.
5. Barton Creek Greenbelt – It’s about a 45-minute hike to Twin Falls and it’s dog-friendly too!
6. Hippie Hollow Park – At this swimming location, clothing is optional. You’ll find both types of people with clothes and those that go nude!
7. Hamilton Pool Preserve – Famous for it’s beautiful jade green water, this swimming pool also has a 50-foot waterfall!
8. Jacob’s Well – This is a very popular swimming spot in Texas and for this reason it’s called “the gem of Texas Hill Country” for its unique coloring and caving system, which provides a super cool diving experience.
9. Blue Hole At Wimerbrley – Blue Hole Regional Park is a 126-acre park that’s a gem in the Texas Hill Country. The clear water allows you to see the bottom and all the fish swimming around!
10. Blue Hole in Georgetown, TX – While the water isn’t clear like Blue Hole in Wimberley, it’s a closer drive and it is dog-friendly!